Sorry to keep everyone waiting to hear the results of Tuesday's EUA, but every time I tried the Caringbridge site would crash!
Anyway, Alex's eyes show NO signs of Glaucoma and his retina's are still stable! I'm so releived. Alex is starting to get used to the routine of it all. He's not crying as much when they put the eye drops in or when he wakes up from the anesthsia. He was a bit nauseous right after, but it passed quickly. The nurse said it may have been because he did not receive an IV with the antinauseous medication.
I want to thank everyone for keeping Alex in their thoughts and prayers and to not forget he'll need more on Dec. 13th.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations to Elizabeth for making Student of the Week in Drama class. How exciting! I cannot wait to see her perform next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment