Monday, October 17, 2005


MONDAY, 10/17/05 08:31 PM (From Alex's Old site) Hi everyone, Here is my first official entry. Alex really made me proud today and I thought I would brag a little.(Mom's right) I decided to change the set up of the children's rooms by moving the toy kitchen set into Alex's room. Elizabeth will be getting a desk for the computer she won in the school lottery and she needed more space. Anyway, when Alex saw the kitchen in his room he said "Lizzie". I whispered in his ear and told him that it was "Alex's". He was so happy, he kept saying "mean, mean, mean" Which means MINE! This may seem little to most, but it really shows that he understood that it was now in his room and it belonged to him. Keep up the good work Alex!
*(photo's were taken on 10/10/05; Alex sitting in his new chair and Alex enjoying "playing" with his wonderful physical therapist)




No comments: